Since its 2018 arrival on the android and ios platform, PUBG Mobile has been a massively popular battle royale action game. Now they are about to push it even further.
Developers officially announced PUBG Mobile 1.0 update which brings a “new era” to the game. And will make its way to players on September 8.
The version 1.0 update brings a bunch of improvements and changes including enhanced graphics, new UX, visual enhancements, new gameplay features, and more.
Along with the new update, they have also announced the PUBG MOBILE Global Championship (PMGC) esports event with a prize pool of $2 million that will start late in November 2020.
Let’s see what we are getting in the next update of PUBG Mobile V.1.0.
In the upcoming PUBG Mobile update, it will be bringing new and improved character models, enhanced in-game graphics, cleaner textures, and realistic environment. New Erangel is also a showpiece for PUBG Mobile’s enhanced graphics.
The environment has a new and enhanced look for the new era. The game’s many waterways sparkle with the revamped environmental lighting system. Upgrades to lighting systems and texture quality bring the vegetation, sky, and water to life. Models and texture quality are also improved to provide a more realistic feel and high-quality experience.
Improvement in Particles, smoke, air blasts, muzzle flashes, and the addition of scope interaction make the in-game experience more realistic. The developers have changed parachuting, character movements, and other actions as well.
A whole new User Experience
With the new update, the UI for PUBG Mobile has been tweaked to make it easy on the eyes. This includes improvements in interactions, visuals, motions, and the sound effects for a quality experience. Even the lobby has been redesigned. The lobby has been divided into three parts Social, game, and store.
Now, the players themselves can customize the lobby making it easy for players to set their preferred look. There will also be improvements in System animations for a smooth experience.
PUBG Mobile Version 1.0 improvements :
- New 2.0 version for Erangle.
- Graphical improvement in the environment including Clouds, water, vegetation, and many more.
- Smooth gameplay with game optimizations.
- 72% more smooth gameplay for a low-end device.
- Up to 76% reduction of lag
- Up to 30% improvement of FPS
- Customizable lobby
The PUBG Mobile team has also teased that a ‘much-anticipated surprise’ will also be announced soon. With this update, mobile players of PUBG will have a high-quality gaming experience and the game is going to be more interactive and realistic.
What do you think about this massive update? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli Joins TikTok| Verified on the First Day
- Nepal Rastra Bank to Allow International Payments Up to $500 through digital wallet
- Dell G5 5500 Gaming laptop with RTX 2070 Max-QGPU & 144 Hz launched in Nepal
- Poco M3 With Snapdragon 662 SoC & huge 6,000mAh battery Launched: Find Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy M51 with 7,000 mAh battery & 730G launching next month in Nepal